Tuesday 15 February 2011

Management of files

50second title sequence
All layers all colour coded corresponding to different assets

Pale Green- layers not to touch, adjustment layer, sound layer, super 8 film
Yellow- lion layers
Pink- acrobat layers
Green- Text layers
Purple- Additional layers
Orange- Lions 2
Brown- Compositions

To make the management of files within my title sequence clearer I colour coded throughout all my compositions with colours that corresponded to different assets (as shown above). All of my assets were imported as groups ie/ all acrobats in one file, all lions in another etc. Each layer was also layered apropriately to reduce confusion and ease quickness of use. I created certain compositions seperately and added them into the main 50second title sequence, this reduced the number of layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment