Friday 29 April 2011

Statement of Intent:

I would like to produce a professional piece of food packaging design, that through research and experimentation gives me a greater understanding of this area of retail design which will get me ready for industrial experience. Areas that I will improve throughout this project are: software skills, crafting and conceptual skills. 4 weeks its a short amount of time to produce a substantial amount of work of a professional standard so I intend to keep on track with my blog, and my awareness of time.


PRODUCT: Food Packaging
Range: Range of 5-6 food packages and design continued throughout the interiors of the store
Distribution: Mostly print based media with website (for screen element)


PRODUCE: Brand, 5-6 Food packages, interior attributes (menu's, serviettes, wallpaper), website
PROPOSE: An event launch for the cafe, other product packages.

No comments:

Post a Comment