Thursday 20 January 2011

Photography used, by David Lindsay.

I went to a fancy dress party a few years ago and the theme was the circus 'Cirque De'laime' :) my friend Dave took a professional photograph of each person in their costume doing an appropriate pose. I like the idea of mixing illustration with photography and found media so i asked Dave whether i could use his photo's within my work. He was delighted at the idea and is really interested in using his photo's for other purposes, other media and art.





















I would like to animate these photographs, i need to try out different techniques of making them move. Making a new layer for each arm and leg and the head i can make them move like robots, this would be quite a rigid movement but i think it would suit the style of animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment