Wednesday 19 January 2011

CRIT 1 Presentation Boards






My presentation boards worked really well to show my ideas and theme, showing the colours, type and image considerations and the starting process of storyboarding.

My Summary of Feedback received:
I think the crit went well and highlighted areas for improvement or further research, some comments would have been solved if my blog was looked at with the boards as i have researched vintage posters already and i did not specify i will only be using 6 circus acts it was just to show how they would work within the title sequence so you could get a general feel of the sequence. Presentation boards displayed ideas clearly.

Action Plan:
-Research type used, vintage circus/ modern day circus
-Research numerous acts that could be used within the titlte sequence
-Look at vintage images, colour and detail used to match style... mine is too clean.
-Textures?
BY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment