Wednesday 21 October 2009

Thought i'd mix it up with some photography!

I thought its about time that i put up some of my work that i've done out of my degree.
I really love photography... i don't know that much about all the technical side of it yet but i just love 'capturing the moment'. Here are a few from a recent trip to Paris.

So yes its the typically train station picture from Kings Cross... but ah well i really like. I don't usually edit my photographs but i thought the blue/green hues worked well to bring out the colours in the roof, it creates an eerie, lonely effect as i find train stations to be very lonesome places. I like the silohuettes of the people as it adds mystery to the image, masking their identities. Look at me getting all fine arty ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment