Thursday 5 May 2011

Inspiration from Lorenzo

Lorenzo and Lorraine were watching over our crit sessions on wednesday and Lorenzo spoke to us about pushing the creative boundaries and told us to be as experimentive as possible, once we get a job we'll never get the opportunity to so open briefs like these. 

It really made me think of the ideas for the project and how far I could go with them, the idea of marketing organic farm foods to office workers and city go-ers conjured up some crazy images in my head of tractors brumming around offices and business men and women holding conferences in a field of cows... maybe this is abit silly and possible out of my reach but I love the idea of this fun quirky way of marketing the company.

I quickly discussed this idea with Jack, Polly, Dutch, Jo and Alice and they all seemed to think it'd be a really fun idea. My friend David is a photography and is always looking for new projects to help out on and would definately be up for working with me... also I can gather together friends for the photoshoot and know i few people that'd let me use their office for photographs if needed.

So its not as wild as i first thought.... although I am running away with this idea possibly abit too quickly?
The photoshoot could just be the inital part theres still the packaging, shop interior and re-branding to do, which would work with this idea of the city and the country working hand in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment