Thursday 26 May 2011

Website Organic Pantry

 
 I took information for the website from their existing website, looking at pages they have included.
What I found when using the website was that there were too many pages, a few of them which were waiting for information. The pages which I plan to take forward are:

About Us
The Team
Tatsy Pots
Drop by
Be Sustainable

I don't need to include all the information they do as this website is for the cafe only not the whole company although it will include information about the farm to show where all the food is sourced from.
I wanted to keep the website clean and fresh looking, using the patterned background and the beautiful photographs used on the current website, it really gets across what the company is about.
I want it to be clearer, easier to use and minimal amounts of information.
 



The be sustainable page will continue on the engagement between the consumer and being green, it will provide recipes, tips and information to support them.

No comments:

Post a Comment