Monday 14 November 2011

Bart Van Der Gaag- Sweden Photography


autumn by the lake from Bart van der Gaag on Vimeo.

I wanted to use some photography within the website for KOKET, I found this video by Bart Van Der Gaag of breathtaking landscapes in Sweden. All use water imagery which relates well with the theme of the restaurant and I love the moody, freshness of the photography. I have taken a few shots from the video to see whether the photography and logo work together. Also to see how well the colour palette I have chosen works with the photography.






I like the imagery better with more blue tones as this changes the colour scheme.

























Colour of KOKET name works well with the colours in the photography, the KOKET colour is a mid hue of the colour shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment