Thursday 17 November 2011

Crit- Present work and group with Joe

PDFs of 3 briefs so far

Evaluation form.... Action Plan


BRIEF 1


For the restaurant brief Joe questioned whether the photography was needed in the visuals for the brand or whether it confused it and made the brand weaker.... I chose to include the photography as I didn't want the pattern and logo to be copied over everything. I thought the photography worked well with the concept of the restaurant and also with the pattern and logo already created. The photography will mainly be used on the website and on the wine labels and will only be a subtle touch to the brand.

TO DO-
-Menu
-Web proposal
-Mock up restaurant


BRIEF 2

Joe suggested to take only the New Mod and Bavaria collections forward into the LookBooks and tags etc as these two collections were the strongest visually. Also with these two collections I have made my own typefaces so Joe suggested that I create the full alphabets for these and show how they could be used. Also everyone really liked the New Mod look-book and said the layout worked really well with the theme. Its my first time experimenting with layout so I'm glad it was positive! Joe said to create a look-book for the Bavaria range with a different layout to New Mod to show how i have created layouts to compliment the style of the collection. For focusing on two of the collections it will allow me to play around with stocks and formats better.

TO DO-
-complete 2 full alphabets for both typefaces
-Bavaria Lookbook
-2 sets of tags
-2 sets of labels
-proposal mock ups for signage

BRIEF 3- Look at whether I can make this a smaller brief and replace with WAVEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment