Thursday 3 November 2011

Talk with Joe

Joe really liked what I was creating with the LookBooks and the visually identity for each range especially the New Mod but suggested pushing the experimentation of the layout further. I've been wanting to do this but have worried about not getting everything done in the time given and also them being so far out that they do not have any consistency between each lookbook. Joe suggested making ONE full look book and the other 3 just front covers and the identity/ rules etc for each look. 4 full lookbooks, bags, tags and signage is a lot to do and I don't want to get caught up in collecting material to put in each one.... like what happened yesterday! I will run this through with Fred to make sure it's ok but it would let me experiment with layout so much more and produce something i'm really happy with.

I will create a full LookBook for the New Mod collection as i think this is the most exciting and playful and for the other 3 I will show the identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment