Friday 11 November 2011

Decisions

I really need to make a decision and quickly to what I'm going to do with the Brothers Grimm brief as I feel like i'm slogging a dead horse to be honest, I don't think i'll get anything from it that will shape, add to or help my practice yet I've done so much research into it and thinking about concepts that I don't want to loose it all together.... also I don't have the time to! The Waven brief on the other hand is something that I was going to do as an additional brief anyway and I can really see this turning out to be a big project with focused deliverables and something that will add to my practice, something I would like in my portfolio and a great chance to showcase my work to amazing designers! So I will now have my Waven brief as one of my 3 main briefs and the Brothers Grimm will now be an additional smaller brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment