Tuesday 29 November 2011

Final Bag Designs


The Bavaria name needs moving down slightly

I am going to mock this up before printing to see which stock will look better, sugar or brown paper.
I decided to go for warmer stocks as it has a warm, natural quality to the collection.


The New Mod bag will be printed on a bright white, and I will change the look book to this stock too as the New Mod collection has a crisp, sharp finish which would benefit from a clean stock.

I have kept the layout of the two bags consistent, the side panels displaying the imagery and the front displaying the collection name and topshop logo. Do I need to add A/W 11 to each bag too? If so should this be in Century Gothic font similar to the logo or should this be in the typefaces that I have made?

No comments:

Post a Comment